Temporary Legal Administrator / Paralegal
Our client is a multi-national company in the automotive industry seeking the assistance of an experienced legal administrator or paralegal for a 6 month assignment.
- Paralegal qualification or LLB degree;
- 3-5 years working experience working in a commercial law firm or in–house commercial legal department in a large corporate / multi national;
- Must have strong legal drafting skills and proven drafting experience;
- Must have proven legal research skills and the ability to understand and apply the law;
- A professional individual that delivers timorously and according to mandate;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision;
- Proactive team player with a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence;
- Excellent inter-personal skills; and
- Discreet and observes strict confidentiality.
This is a dual legal and administrative support role which requires a working knowledge of commercial law and excellent administrative abilities.
- Drafting agreements and other legal documentation such as court pleadings, charge sheets, affidavits, letters
of demands, tender proposals;
- Conducting legal research to find applicable legislation, cases, precedents and legal opinions on matters;
- Analysis of the necessary information and drafting a summary, opinion, report or recommendation based on the information available;
- Assist in preparing cases for trial, gathering facts and analyse the legal position;
- Required to take testimonies, interview witnesses and help prepare witnesses for court cases;
- Administration of intellectual property matters;
- Providing administrative support.
If you think you have the right skills for this challenging position, submit your CV now!